Welcome to the Municipality of Port Hope Bid Opportunities Website
This site allows potential Bidders to create a Bidding System Vendor account. Bidders select commodity codes for goods and services and the Bidding System will notify the Vendor by email of Bid opportunities matching their commodity code selection.
Public tenders, bids and request for proposals are posted on this website.
Bidders are solely responsible for ensuring their Vendor account information is kept current.
For step by step instructions on how to create an Account please refer to the Vendor Guide
If you have questions about a specific bid opportunity please direct your inquiry to the contact person listed in the bid document.
If you encounter technical issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The following is a list of our current online bid opportunities. Please refer to the Status column in the list to determine if the bid is open, closed or awarded.Login Create Account
Using Municipality of Port Hope Online Bids and Tenders
- If you are using this service for the first time, you will need to create an account. Please note your username and password for downloading bids in the future.
- If you have an account, proceed to Login.
- To initiate your bid download, select the bid title or choose "Register for Bid" to bid. Complete the information fields and submit.
- When registration is complete, click on the desired bid document to download the document.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to check this web page often for any addendum. Bids received without the appropriate signed addendum attached will be rejected.
- If submitted bid documents have been altered or do not match the documents posted on this website, they will be rejected.
For additional information, please contact the Finance Department at 905-885-4544.